Hi friends! Today we will make this sweet, yet simple card!
I apologize to viewers in other parts of the work who already celebrated Mother’s Day, in America it’s in May. You can always change up the sentiment for a birthday or other occasion card:)
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers
- Mom & Dad Clear Unmounted Clear Stamp Set
- Because of you Clear Unmounted Clear Stamp Set
- Poppies for Remembrance Peg Stamp Set
- Secret Garden Peg Stamp Set
- Red and White cardstock
- Rose patterned cardstock (Park Lane)
- Raveled rose ribbon
- Red rhinestones
- Foil in rose pink and mint
- Scor Tape in ⅛” and ¼” widths
- Quickie glue pen
- Dye inks (Memento)
- Hot Glue
- Make a 5”x7” card from heavyweight rose patterned cardstock. Cut a 2” strip of white card, and a 2.5” strip of red.
- Stamp happy birthday on the white strip and embellish with stamped poppies.
- Adhere the white to the red strip and trim to fit across your card.
- Use double-sided tape to apply pink foil to your stamped panel. Trace the sentiment with a glue pen, let dry and press on green foil.
- Stamp Sentiment inside card and embellish with rose and leave stamps.
- Adhere rose ribbon to front of card and glue rhinestones in the rose ribbon centers.
I hope you try this fun card and till next time happy crafting!