Hi friends! Today we will make a sweet little card you can send anytime!
Watch the video to see how!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers
- Snowglobe from Let it Snow Set
- Lotus Pond peg stamp set
- Friendly little fish bitty stamp
- White cardstock
- Blue marble patterned paper
- Dye inks
- Square and banner dies or paper trimmer
- Novelty yarn
- Quickie Glue Pen
- Microfine glitter
- Foam tape
- Flat back pearl
- Make a 4 1/4” Square top fold card. Cut marble paper to 4” square and a panel of white at 3” square. Cut a banner shape from white and set aside.
- Stamp the globe from “let it snow” upside down on the 3” white panel. Stamp fish inside the globe. Add accents with markers.
- Place a post-it note across the scene to represent a table top and ink below.
- Apply a glue pen here and there when you want glitter accents. Sprinkle on glitter.
- Adhere the marble panel to the card base and wrap novelty yarn around 3-5 times. Adhere stamped panel with foam tape.
- Stamp or write “best fishes” on banner and accent with little fish stamps, Ink edges and add to card with foam tape. Add pearls to corners.
That’s all there is to it! Try any of these techniques on your next card for a friendly greeting! Happy crafting!