Hi friends! Today we will draw and paint some crocus flowers! This would be pretty to paint on a greeting card to send someone a springtime greeting. Crocuses are often the first flowers of spring and they even pop up through the snow! Talk about optimism!
In this beginner watercolor tutorial you will learn how to paint translucent flower petals and add details.
- Arteza 36 half pan watercolor set or on Amazon
- Arteza 12 color watercolor tube set or on Amazon
- Arteza 5″x8″ watercolor sketchbook (comes in a 2 pack) or on Amazon
- Watercolor brushes: #10 & #2 round
- Reference photos: Crocus 1, Crocus 2, Crocus 3
If you would like more flower painting watercolor tutorials check out my Watercolor Flower Workshop! I hope your first full day of spring is a good one and til next time happy crafting!