Hi friends, this week I painted a very colorful bird called a Lilac Breasted Roller. When I saw a photo of this beautiful vibrant bird I was inspired! You can find the 90 minute real-time live narrated tutorial in Critique Club now.
Watch the video to see how this painting came together!
- Watercolors: Ultramarine, phthalo blue, aureolin, burnt sienna, yellow ochre, mauve
- Paper: Hahnemule Cezanne
- Brushes: 1″ flat, #6, #10, #2 round
- Reference Photo
LAST DAY! Save 40% on any art class in my school with coupon code LUCKY OR click on a discount link below. Deal Expires 3/18/19
- Essential Tools & Techniques for Watercolor
- Texture Toolbox: Feathers & Fowl
- Learn to Draw with Lindsay
- Watercolor Flower Workshop
- Soft Pastel for Beginners
I hope you have a happy Saint Patrick’s Day and til next time happy crafting!