Hi friends, today we are going to make 3 fun fold cards, a z-fold, easel and twisted easel!
Lets get started!
This tutorial is sponsored by Top Flight Stamps! SAVE 10% off your next order with coupon code: thefrugalcrafter10 *USA orders of $50+ ship free!
- Debbi Moore Designs DIY Steampunk Card Making Kit.
*Other Debbi More Designs Kits (such as Christmas, Cute unicorns, Alice in Wonderland and more!) if Steampunk is not your thing
- Paper trimmer (I have EK Success rotary cutter-formally called Cutterpede)
- bone folder and or scoring board *I used a score buddy
- Double sided tape
- Liquid glue
- Alcohol markers for coloring buttons, twine and cutouts
- Quickie Glue Pen (foil adhesive *draw and let dry, then press on foil)
- Green Foil ( I like the Minc foil because I can use it as heat transfer or with adhesive)
- Ink cubes
Remember, you can use what you have and make these types of cards too! You can also use any size card you want. Here’s how!
For the Z card cut and fold a card as normal and then score between the center fold and edge of the card and fold it back. Then cut a 1.5″ strip the length of the open card and score at the same interval but adhere it so the folds are opposite as shown in the video. Embellish as desired.
For the easel card you will again score and fold between the center score and front edge. Decorate as desired.
For the twisted easel score and fold diagonally from the edge of the card at the crease to the opposite front corner. Decorate as desired.
Try these fun folds on your next card! Til next time happy crafting!