Hi Friends! This little piggy went to market, and this little piggy stayed home and this little piggy says happy new year!
Watch the video to see how it’s made! It’s fun and you probably have many of the supplies you need already!
This tutorial is sponsored by Top Flight Stamps! SAVE 10% off your next order with coupon code: thefrugalcrafter10 *USA orders of $50+ ship free!
- Katzelkraft Farm Animal Stamps
- Katzelkraft Funny Accessories stamps
- Fancy Square Die cut
- Alphabet dies
- Alcohol markers (blick studio)
- Action wobble spring
- Score- tape: 1″ for sequins and 2″ for alpha die cuts
- Cardstock in black, white, yellow and peach
- Memento ink pad
- Heat tool (for activating adhesive)
- Mini Google eye (4mm)
Here are some alternatives if you don’t have the supplies I used!
- Instead of the patterned acetate use clear plastic packaging from christmas gifts. It will be perfect and if there is printing on it you don’t want then place your focal point there.
- If you don’t have a wobble spring simple coil craft wire around a pencil a few times and make your own. Use hot glue to adhere it, I have a tutorial on this here. This won’t be as flat for mailing but the effect will be the same.
- If you don’t like glitter you can use foil, if you don’t have sequins you can make confetti from paper-punched shapes.
The best thing about substituting supplies for what you already have is that your card will truly be one of a kind and you are using up the stuff that is already bought and paid for and I think that trying to use what we have is a good new years resolution! Happy crafting!