Hi friends! Here is a fun card perfect for this time of year! We will also get some fun metallic effects on dark cardstock.
Watch the video to see how easy it is to make!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- PegStamps: Greeting from Kansas Peg Stamp Set, Black Eyed Susan from Sweet Song of Spring
- Inks: Versafine Clair
- Embossing folder
- Cream, White and Dark Green Cardstock
- Metallic Water Soluble oil pastels, Or metallic Gelatos/gel sticks or sparkle gel crayons
- Twine: This set come with kraft tags
- Cardboard milk caps
- Wood butterfly embellishments
- Brush and cup of water or a waterbrush
- Foam squares
- ATG adhesive or double-sided tape
- Helmar 450 adhesive or any thick glue
I like the Versafine Clair ink for watercoloring but your Ranger Archival inks will work as well so if you already have waterproof ink you like stick with it but if you are looking for some it is a good option. Always feel free to you what you have to follow along with a tutorial! When you add a new supply to your stash you want to make sure it makes your other supplies more useful, not redundant. I hope you enjoyed this card tutorial and til next time happy crafting!