Hi friends! Today we are going to make a whimsical topiary card using small stamps from Rubber Stamp Tapestry!
Watch the video to see how! Oh! BTW Rubber stamp Tapestry has 30% off retiring stamp sets and supplies, check out the sale here and you can also use the coupon code LINDSAY for an extra 15% off! Sale ends 8/6/18
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
Supplies: *note, all stamps are linked to peg stamp sets but individual stamps are available if you just want one design:)
- Stamp sets: Robins nest peg stamp set, Fresh lemonade peg stamp set, Brambly Rose peg stamp set, Grass stamp, Fern stamp, Just add flowers unmounted stamp set
- Dye ink: Memento
- Ink blending brush
- Heavy cream cardstock
- Shimmer Gel Crayons
- Colored pencils (I used polychromos)
- Waterbased brush markers
- ATG adhesive
- White china marker (aka grease pencil)
- You will also need a post it note or scrap of thin paper to cut a circle, heart, butterfly or other simple shape from.
- Use any bold shape for your topiary. You can use a punch, die cut or trace a cookie cutter to make your stamping template.
- Try any small leaves and flowers you have. You can also use little bird brads or stickers to embellish the trees!
- If you don’t have blending brushes use a sponge and sponge it on instead.
- Save your templates for future topiary cards!
- Most importantly, have fun!
Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!