Howdy friends! Today I have a cute set of cards using a couple new stamp set from Rubber Stamp Tapestry to share!
Watch how easy it is to make them in today’s video!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Fairy Garden Peg Stamp Set
- Whispers from the Garden Unmounted stamp set
- Memento dye inks
- Gnome washi tape 9 roll set
- Heart die sets Plain and Scalloped
- Mushroom brads
- Adhesive: Foam tape, Double sided tape, Hot Glue or Thick glue
- Heavy cardstock
- Fork (to make tiny bow)
1. Fold cardstock in half and die cut large scalloped heart to make card. Make sure to let the top of the heart hang over the fold so you get a connected card. Die cut another smaller scalloped heart from white cardstock and plain harts from patterned paper.
2. Stamp garden sentiments and peg stamps on white scalloped heart. Add brad if desired.
3. Apply washi tape to plain heart mat. and layer up elements and adhere to card base.
4. Use a fork to make a tiny bow and glue to card. Decorate inside of card with washi tape and leftover hearts.
Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!