Hi friends! Today is my 17 year wedding anniversary! Isn’t it funny how time flies? My hubby and I have the entire day to spend together and I am so thankful. Some days are ideal and on other days we have to make the most of the time we have and try to Squeeze the best out of the day we are given.
I really liked this sentiment: “When life gives you lemons…Squeeze the day” because it is a good motto I think. It’s also nice if you like to decorate the inside and outside of a card.
Watch the video to see how I made this card!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here. As a PegStamp VIP
you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Fresh Lemonade Peg Stamp Set
- Whispers from the Garden Unmounted SetWhispers from the Garden Unmounted Set
- Summer on the Farm Unmounted Stamp Set
- *To make my unmounted rubber stamps stick to my block I trim them and the paint a thin coat of this glue on the back and let them dry and they are re-stickable
- Kraft Cardstock
- Smooth watercolor paper
- Versafine Clair ink (or waterproof ink)
- Washi Tape
- Patterned Scrapbook Paper (# Summertime by American Crafts)
- Glue Helmar 450
- Double stick tape (ATG)
Squeeze the day, don’t hoard the washi tape and make the most from what you have! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and til next time happy crafting!