Hi friends! Here is a fun card and gift card holder you can stamp for a friends birthday!
Watch the video to see how to make it!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry! Use coupon code: LINDSAY and receive 15% off your retail order of $10 or more of peg stamps, peg stamp sets, and unmounted stamps! Coupon expires a week from this video publication. Continue to receive great deals by becoming a PegStamp VIP here: http://eepurl.com/dqZ2r9 As a PegStamp VIP you’ll get a weekly deal via email plus links to fabulous tutorials by me,
Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Peg Stamps: Party Time, Hoo-Ray, Soft Serve Ice Cream, Perfect Layering Circles
- Unmounted Stamp Set Hootin Sentiments
- White and Kraft Cardstock
- Dye ink
- Patterned paper (My Minds Eye)
- Brown fine tip pen
- Scallop edge scissors
- Colored pencils
- White gel pen
- Dinner plate or round object to trace
Card size: A2 (4.25″x5.5″)
I hope you give this fun card a try! Til next time happy crafting!