Hi friends! This quick card is cheerful and bright! Why not perk up someone’s day by sending something similar?
Feel free to change up the colors or sentiment to suit your needs. Learn how easy it is to make this in today’s tutorial!
Sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry!
Get your instant 20% off coupon code and become a Peg Stamp VIP here. Your 20% off coupon code will be immediately emailed to you plus you’ll get the deepest discounts available, free shipping coupons, and sale notifications and you will find out first when we release new products.
The VIP email is sent once a week and always includes a wonderful deal and fabulous peg stamping tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Stamps from Rubber Stamp Tapestry: Rooster peg stamp (facing right),
Hen peg stamp (barnyard animals stamp set- hen facing left), Perfect layering circles, Live, Love, Be Thankful unmounted stamp set
- Dye inks (mint, coal and yellow colors) *The ink cubes I used were from hero arts from different sets, use whatever colors you have that are closest or colors you like.
- Black archival ink
- Ink blending brush
- Starburst stencil
- Thin washi tape
- Masking tape (or washi tape) to hold things down
- Post it notes (I used 4″x6″ super sticky)
- Primitive heart punch
- Pastel pink embossing powder
- Embossing heat tool
- Fine tip glue applicator
Masking and stenciling with a subdued color palette create the foundation for this summery country themed card. Switch up the sentiment to meet your card sending needs. Simple “enamel hearts” made with a heart punch and embossing powder complete the look. I hope you try these techniques in your next card and til next time happy crafting!