Hi friends! Today we are going to make this sweet new baby card but you can change the sentiment to suit your needs.
Watch the video to see the card come together.
Sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry!
Get your instant 20% off coupon code and become a Peg Stamp VIP here. Your 20% off coupon code will be immediately emailed to you plus you’ll get the deepest discounts available, free shipping coupons, and sale notifications and you will find out first when we release new products.
The VIP email is sent once a week and always includes a wonderful deal and fabulous peg stamping tutorials by me, Lindsay the Frugal Crafter and other designers.
- Budding Spring unmounted stamps set
- Banner peg stamp (from Party Time)
- Grass peg stamp (from muscari-and-hyacinth-border)
- Leaves peg stamp (from Watercolor Garden)
- Sentiment unmounted stamp
- Tiny alpha stamps
- Distress oxide inks
- Kraft and white cardstock
- One sheet of patterned 12″x12″ scrapbook paper for envelope and matting card
Card size 4 1/4″x5 1/2″ (A2)
Matting layer 4″x5 1/4″
Stamped panel 3 1/4″x4 1/2″
I hope you can use some of the ideas in this video in your next card! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!