Hi friends! This craft will help you use up some wine corks and random beads and you will end up with a beautiful sparkly bauble that you can tie to a present, hang from the tree or use as a key chain!
It’s really easy and inexpensive. Watch the video to see how!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry! Use coupon code: FRUGALDECEMBER17 – 20% off ALL STAMPS! Coupon expires December 31, 2017. Become a Peg Stamp VIP here & get the deepest weekly discounts available
Supplies from Rubber Stamp Tapestry:
- Staz-On ink pad (or make your own with felt and alcohol ink)
- Chartpak Markers (permanent markers that won’t lift alcohol ink) *or use acrylic paint
- Eye screws
- Tiger Tail beading wire
- Assorted beads (E, seed, bugle and larger)
- Ultra fine tip sharpie
- Metallic paint pens
- White gel pen
- Fray check (or thin clear glue for ribbon)
- remove printing from a rubber wine cork with nail polish remover or by sanding.
- Stamp on a design and color it if desired,
- Insert eye pins to each end and put a key ring on the top.
- Cut 4 strands of tiger tail beading wire about 8″ long and place though bottom eye ring. Slide on a large hole bead to corral all the wires.
- Select a wire and string on beads ending with a seed bead and add a crimp bead to secure. Check to make sure the crimp is secure and trim the wire. Repeat for the remaining wires.
- Tie a ribbon o the key ring for a festive look! Seal the ends of the ribbon with fray-check or clear glue.
Do you have any quick gift ideas that are easy and fun to make? Let us know in the comments below and til next time happy crafting!