Hi friends! Today I am going to share an inexpensive to make limited supplies card. I love to have a few quick and easy cards to make when time runs short but I still want to get crafty!
Watch the video and see how easy it is!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry Use coupon code: LINDSAY17 – 20% off peg stamps and peg stamp sets on orders of $10 or more. Coupon expires July 3, 2017
- Peg Stamp set Delicate Rose
- Unmounted Stamp Set Hello from Holland
- Stamp mount
- Kraft cardstock
- Basketweave embossing folder
- Blending brushes
- Dye inks (colors)
- Black waterproof ink
- Clear marker waterbased blending pen
- White cardstock or watercolor paper
- Post-it notes
1. Stamp bicycle and hello with waterproof black ink on watercolor paper or cardstock.
2. Use a post it note to mask the basket and handle bars then stamp roses.
3. Color image with a clear marker and inks. *Press ink pads to a stamp mount to make a palette.
4. Emboss a 4″x5 1/4″ kraft panel and ink with a blending brush. Ink background of car as well with the blending brushes.
5. Wrap embossed panel with ribbon and tie a bow at the edge. Adhere to an A2 kraft card and then adhere your stamped panel on top.
A lovely card in minutes with limited supplies! If you had time to watch this video you have time to make this card. Happy crafting!