Hi friends! Today we are going to use the masking technique to make this pretty card that would be nice to send this time of year!
Watch the video to see how it’s done!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry! Use coupon code: LINDSAY17 – 20% off peg stamps and peg stamp sets on orders of $10 or more. Coupon expires July 3, 2017
Use Coupon DISTRESS25 to take 25% off Distress oxide ink pads through 6/26/17
- Peg stamp set Stars & Stripes Forever
- Peg stamp set Farmyard animals
- Unmounted stamp set Country Lane
- Unmounted stamp set Live, Love Be Thankful
- Kraft and white cardstock
- Hexagon embossing folder
- Distress Oxide inks
- Ranger Archival ink
- Decorative scrapbook paper (My Sunshine Stack form DCWV)
- Adhesive (double-sided tape such as ATG)
- Bakers twine
- Post it notes for masking
- Blending sponges
- Blending pen or clear marker
- Waterbrush or regular paintbrush and a cup of water
- Paper trimmer
Follow the directions in the video to make this 5 1/2″ square card using several inking, stamping and masking techniques! Have fun with the masking technique and til next time happy crafting!