Hi friends! A fun and simple way to dress up a card is to shape the edges. You can use scissors, punches, or even die cuts to do this. After shaping the edges you can embossing them as well to enhance the effect!
Learn this technique and make this quick and easy card today!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry! Use coupon code: LINDSAY17 – 20% off peg stamps and peg stamp sets on orders of $10 or more. Coupon expires July 3, 2017
- Peg Stamp Set Sugar Peas
- Peg Stamp Set Between The Paving Stones
- Unmounted set Live, Love Be Thankful
- Unmounted Set Uplifting Sentiments
- Memento Dye inks
- White Cardstock
- Circle Punch 1 1/4″ and 1 1/2″
- Hot glue and double-sided tape
- Scalloped border die cut (or use scallop scissors)
- Border embossing folder
Remember if you don’t have dies you can hand cut your edge like I showed in this tutorial. I hope you enjoyed this video and til next time happy crafting!