Hi friends! Today I have another alcohol marker coloring tutorial and a chance to win the adorable stamp from Artneko that I used on this card!
Just leave a comment below for a chance to win, I will draw a name in one week and notify the winner by email. Watch the video below to learn how to color the image and make this easy card!
Sponsored by Art Neko *Save 10% off your next order of any size or get free shipping on orders over $50 (whichever discount is greater you get!) just by mentioning thefrugalcrafter!
- Stamps: Teapots, Teacups and Whimsical Mice (Artneko)
- Spectrum Noir Markers (on sale $5/6pack through 4/1/17)
Colors used: CG4, CG2, DG3, GG3, GG2, GB4, LY3, PP4, TN1, FS4, BT1
- Paper: K& Company Madeline paper pad
- Cardstock: Kraft and White (Neenah classic crest for stamping)
- Raveled roses trim
- Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
- You can mix alcohol markers from many brands, they all work together!
- If your cardstock does not blend well first color an area with your lightest shade and then proceed dark to light as I showed in the video.
- Pick your papers before you choose your marker colors so everything will coordinate.
Have fun and don’t forget to leave a comment for a change to win the stamp I used today from Artneko! Happy crafting!