Hi friends! Grab your paper scraps and bunny stamps and let’s make a sweet card for spring or Easter!
It is a fun and quick project, I made it in under 20 minutes real-time and that includes coloring with markers!
- Spring Seeds Stamp Set from Simon Says Stamp, (Also available in a bundle with dies)
- Cardstock *I used a pinky-biege but kraft would work well too!
- Alcohol Pens SALE $5/6pack of Spectrum Noir alcohol pens
- Paper scraps for background (choose these before picking marker colors so they match)
- Foam eggs (dollar tree) or you can use foam egg glitter stickers
- Zip Dry Glue
- ATG gun adhesive
- Memento Rich Cocoa Ink Pad
- Foam Tape
- Burlap ribbon
Above are affiliate links to Simon Says Stamp They have a great selection and ship internationally. *PS you can find the Spectrum Noir markers there as well but they are $12/pack vs $5 at Consumer Crafts. I also Linked to Consumer Crafts, they have the amazing $5 a pack marker sale this week and always free shipping over $75 USA only. *There are no duplication in any of the Spectrum Noir 6 or 24 sets so you can build your collection as your budget allows.
1. Make a 5 1/2″x4 1/4″ card base from a pinky tan shade of cardstock. Trim patterned paper scraps to 4″ wide.
2. Stamp Bunny with Memento rich cocoa ink and color with Spectrum Noir (or your favorite) alcohol pens.
3. Teat strips of paper and adhere to card base.
4. Glue burlap ribbon over card.
5. Trim or die cut bunny image and adhere with foam tape.
6. Cut foam eggs in half and glue to card.
I hope this inspired you to use what you have and make some pretty spring cards! Happy crafting!