Hi friends! Here is another quilt inspired card!
It doesn’t take a lot of supplies but it is really beautiful when it is done. Watch the video to see how!
This video is sponsored by Rubber Stamp Tapestry! Use coupon code: LINDSAY17 – 20% off peg stamps and peg stamp sets of orders of $10 or more. New stamps are being released soon, sign up for the Rubber Stamp Tapestry newsletter for bonus free projects and fun news!
- Peg Stamp Sets: Brambly Rose, Stars & Stripes Forever, Summer’s End, Wisteria Frame
- Sentiment stamp (Stampin up-retired)
- Cardstock in white, kraft and black
- Starburst Stencil (or any stencil with large holes, this one is by Heidi Swapp)
- Dye inks
- Ink Brush
- Adhesive: Foam tape, double stick tape, clear glue
- Embossing folder with an all over pattern
- Circle/stitched dies or punches if desired
- Black pen
- Paper peircer and foam mat
- Other: Masking or washi tape for tacking dies and stencil down
1. Place stencil over 5″x7″ piece of white cardstock and secure with tape.
2. For each open area in the stencil stamp a design repeatedly, then use an ink brush to add more of the same color. Alternate colors in each opening until you have filled all open areas of the stencil.
3. Add stitching lines around each stencil shape. Leave the stencil in place while you do this.
4. Remove stencil and trim panel to 6 3/4″x4 3/4″ then pierce stitching lines along each edge of the panel and draw stitching lines over the dots. Adhere this panel to a 5″x7″ kraft card base.
5. Stamp sentiment and cut it out with circle dies. Adhere to card with foam tape.
6. Embellish card with sequins.
I love quilt themed cards and I had a blast designing this one, I hope you give it a try! Have a great weekend and til next time happy crafting!