Hi friends! Today I will share a technique using alcohol markers and watercolors to achieve a hand painted double sided image and show you how to make a tri-fold card out of a premade card base! I will also give away the stamps I used from ArtNeko so make sure to leave a comment for a chance to win. This contest is open world-wide!
Sponsored by Art Neko *Save 10% off your next order of any size or get free shipping on orders over $50 (whichever discount is greater you get!) just by mentioning thefrugalcrafter!
- Stamps (Art Neko) Flowers
- Stamp Sentiment from Whimsical and Kind Sayings (Art Neko)
- White cardstock
- Green cardstock or premade card base
- Watercolors and watercolor brush
- Alcohol markers
- Stamp ink: light tan and blue
- Color duster brush
- Washi tape
1. Stamp image with a light color ink and color with alcohol pens. Flip over the image and color with watercolor using the ghost image of the pens as a guide.
2. Assemble card as shown in video.
These techniques are fun and a great way to use up scraps of paper as well as make you look at your stamps a bit differently! Make sure to leave a comment for a chance to win the stamps I used today from ArtNeko! The winner will be notified by email in one week. Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!