Hi friends! I am going to keep it short and sweet tonight with this sweet treat valentines day card!
Honestly I am tuckered out! Today was big storm clean up day, they cancelled school again and try as I might I am not as productive with the kids at home and it looks like we will get another foot of snow tomorrow afternoon! I don’t know where we will put it, we have not had snow like this in a few years and it was spread out, not all at once. We are getting winter all in one week! That is why I love Valentines day, it is a bright spot in the depths of winter halfway through the shortest (yet feels like the longest) month of the year. Yay Valentines day! I realize it is probably a bit late to share this project but you can file it away for next year and be ahead of the game!
- White cardstock
- Colored cardstock or premade card bases (mine were from Micheals)
- Black Waterproof stamping ink (Ranger Archival)
- Stamps: Yummy in my Tummy, Any Occasion (SAB freebie)
- Sweet Treat cups #116802 (*I think these are discontinued but you could put a clear baggie behind the opening for goodies or make this design on a small treat bag. I think the small circle shape shaker from Jillibean soup is close to the same size)
- Watercolors (I am using Jane Davenport Brights and the yellow from Neutrals but use what you have)
- Watercolor brushes, stamping block and adhesive
I also wanted to wish my best friend Kathy (Remember Ask a Crafter) 🙂 a very happy birthday, 29 is a great year my friend! (I should know, I have celebrated it many times LOL!) Have a great night and til next time happy crafting!
FYI: Links to products are to my friend Wendy’ Stampin Up store (or you can order from your demonstrator) or to Simon Say Stamp (affiliate links) for non Stampin Up product:)