Hi friends! I have a serious problem and I think many paper-crafters can relate. Precious paper. You know that stuff that is too pretty to use, and to add insult to injury sometimes there is a gorgeous paper on the back side too! I seriously feel like I need to buy a couple of sheets to use and a couple to keep. Luckily my frugalness keeps me from buying 5 sheets of the same piece of paper but cutting into my one and only sheets pains me. Today I am going to show you how to stretch that lovely paper and make a cute card!
Watch the video for instructions!
Supplies: *Sponsored by Tupelo Designs
- Stamps: Stampendous Pink Your Life Pink Your Life line
- Stamping ink: Ranger Archival
- Ink: (colors) Memento
- Paper Graphic 45
- White cardstock
- Smooth watercolor or Bristol board
- Watercolor markers (I used Zig Real Brush pens) or For a budget alternative try Spectrum Aqua markers
- Blender pen
- ATG adhesive: ATG adhesive
- Clear Glue
1. Stamp several images to build a scene. Work big to small so everything fits and is balanced.
2. Color with markers.
3. Adhere papers and stamped panel ad embellishments to card.
I hope you try some of these techniques and I also hope you use some of the precious paper in your collection because if there is one thing we know for sure, there WILL be more pretty paper to buy in the future.Thanks for stopping by ad til next time happy crafting!