Hi friends! Today we are going to get out the messy media and make some cards!
Watch the video to see how to make a shimmer background that you can use to enhance several cards! Be sure to leave a comment on this post for a chance to win the stamp I used!
Sponsored by Art Neko *Save 10% off your next order of any size or get free shipping on orders over $50 (whichever discount is greater you get!) just by mentioning thefrugalcrafter!
I will post a giveaway tomorrow on my blog!
- Pigment powders: Color Burst, Brusho, Magenta Nuance, Magicals, Pearl Ex, Perfect Pearls, or Schminke Aqua bronze *Any can be used in combination with each other!
- Metallic ink: Precious Alloys
- Watercolor paper (you can use the back of a failed painting)
- Watercolor pens, markers, dye inks or watercolors (I used Mermaid Markers)
- Smooth cardstock, Bristol or watercolor paper for stamping
- Pigment ink
- Gold and black embossing powder
- Stamp: Framed flower from Art Neko
- Sheer gold webbed paper
- Adhesive: Foam squares and clear glue, atg
- Skeleton leaves
- Metallic thread
- Gold card base
- Embossing folders
- Spray and flick water onto watercolor paper. Shake on pigment powder. Spread with a brush if desired. Add metallic inks and Let dry.
- Stamp and emboss framed flower and color with inks or watercolors. Trim.
- Assemble card as shown embellish with sheep paper, thread, and a skeleton leaf.
Don’t forget to leave a comment for a chance to win the beautiful stamp I used from Art Neko! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!