Hi friends! Today we are going to make a mess and make a card at the same time!
I will also share ways to get a messy spattered background without actually spattering with paint! We will also give your supplies a workout. Watch the video then make a card!
Sponsored by Tupelo Designs! January is their birthday month and they have some amazing deals for you! For every order placed you get:
a) Free USA shipping on every order with no minimum ( we offer this every day)
b) Free desk calendar ( $15 value)
c) Free Ranger mini ink blending tool ($3) value
***For order over $20.17. Along with the above free gifts
d) A free stamp from my favorite things (MFT) ( $15-$18 value)
Check out their amazing selection, some of which was used on today’s project!
- Card base and envelope (white)
- Prima water-color pencils
- Prima water-soluble oil pastels
- Spectrum Aqua Markers
- Paint brushes (or water based blending marker)
- Prima Spills stamp
- Patterned paper
- Adhesive (ATG)
- Foam Squares
- The sock monkey stamp is a moldy-oldy from my collection that I love, please use your favorite stamp!
- Choose pattern paper first then find coloring media to match. Working from a single collection can make mixing and matching easier!
- Hide mistakes by stamping or placing an embellishment over top!
- For mess free spattering place your card in a cardboard box before flinging paint or using spray mist.
I hope you try your hand at some messy mixed media cards soon! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!