Hi friends! First off tonight I want to announce the winner of the FABART brush giveaway from last week: (drum-roll…) JenniferInMpls Don’t worry if you didn’t win, you can still use the Coupon code: KZCPG9ZE for a few more days to get 20% off anything in the FABART store. Remember, Amazon Prime members get free 2 day shipping!
I have another festive Christmas project to share tonight, a “gingerbread” house made from cardboard, hot glue caulking and leftover beads and baubles. Watch the video to see how!
- Hot glue
- Decorations (you can use beads, sequins, pom-poms or candy)
- Latex Caulking or Royal Icing to decorate and attach the “candy”
- Disposable pastry bag or Ziplock baggie to pipe out the caulking (or get a fine tip caulking squeeze tube)
- Craft knife
- Cutting mat
1. Trace template on cardboard and cut 2 of each pieces.
2. Use hot glue to make your house. Make sure to add a hanging ribbon to the roof if you are making an ornament.
3. Pipe on “icing”
4. Press beads or candy into the wet icing
5. Let dry and hang on the Christmas tree!
I am sure you will get much more creative then me on this one, I’m such a bad cook and baker that even my fake food looks suspicious LOL! Have fun with this project and til next time happy crafting!
Sponsored by LAVA Soap