Hi friends! Today I am going to show you how you can transform tree clippings into a beautiful wreath!
This is a very frugal project, it cost me less than $2 to make this and you might have all of the supplies on hand! Watch the video to see how!
Evergreen clippings (I used pine, spruce, fir and ceder)
A wreath form ($1 from the Dollar Tree)
Floral Wire ($1 from Dollar Tree)
Pinecones and berries
And LAVA soap for removing sap and pitch from your hands!
1. Wire together evergreen clipping in bunches.
2. Working from the spool attach the wire ind to wreath frame. Hold a bundle of evergreen to the frame and wrap wire around several times. I also like the wrap the wire around in the middle of the bunch on the first one.
3. Keep attaching the bundles of evergreen until the frame is filled. Clip the wire leaving 10″ tail and secure it to the back of the frame.
4. Use wire to attach pinecones.
5. Tuck in berry branches securing with wire if needed.
That was easier than I thought, how about you? Will you give it a try? Let me know in the comments below and til next time happy crafting!
Sponsored by LAVA Soap!