Hi friends! Today I want to share the card I made my sister for her birthday:
I used action wobble springs to make the birds wiggle about. The coloring was done with alcohol markers and distress ink. Watch the video to see how!
- Hummingbird stamps from Stampendous (Blitsy or Simon Says Stamp)
- Hummingbird dies are also available Blitsy, SSS
- Action Wobble Springs
- Neenah classic crest cardstock
- Distress ink & blending tools
- ATG adhesive tape gun (Tip: You can use cheap generic refills from the tape depot with this model!)
- Memento black ink
- Alcohol markers (any brand)
*Affiliate links to Simon Says Stamp and Blitzy, I earn a small commission on the sale but it does not cost you more and it helps support my channel, thanks!
I also wanted to let you know that I will have a live painting class tomorrow (Friday) at 12:30pm ET so I hope to see you then as well. Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!