Hi friends! I am so happy to be painting with you live today! I had a great vacation last week and today we are going to paint one of the Plein Air paintings I did while on vacation by YOUR request! We are going to paint rocks because many of you told me that rocks were a challenge for you so you will have me at your disposal to ask questions along the way if you get stuck. We will be live at 12:30pm Eastern Time today, I hope you can join us!
You can watch the live class, or the replay in the video player below but if you want to chat with us be sure to watch it on the YouTube watch page.
Sponsored by Jerry’s Artarama:
- Cotman Watercolors *You can use any watercolors you have though:)
- Fabriano Studio Watercolor Paper (the best “cheap” paper I have found *the 11″x14″ 50 or 100 sheet pads are a great buy and is what I made mt landscape watercolor block from, I cut each sheet into 3rds 4 1/2″ish x11″ pieces)
- Brushes-Mimik 1/2″ filbert (under $5) OR try the Princeton Neptune 1/2″ oval wash (about $10) *you can also use a nice thirsty round brush:)
- Waterbrush (I like this Koi one and it is under $5)
- Black waterproof pen (sharpie, micron, pitt pen-your choise!)
Want more inspiring tutorials, try my Mixed it Up Mixed Media Step by Step Class for 50% off at Craftsy!
I hope to paint with you live today on YouTube! Til then Happy crafting!