Hi friends! In today’s stamp school tutorial I am going to share some ways to use chalk on your cards!
You can use chalk pastels, decorator chalk (the chalk in little cakes like I am using today) or even eyeshadow! Watch the video to see how!
The stamp I am using is from our sponsor Art Neko, mention “thefrugalcrafter” to get 10% off your order or free shipping on orders over $50, whichever is greater.
- Stamps (Art Neko) Eiffel Tower Grunge single stamp or available in the Springtime in Paris set
- White cardstock
- Chalk (pastels, decorator chalk or powder eyeshadow will all work)
- Cotton swabs or pom-poms (for applicators)
- Paper towel or tissue
- Script embossing folder (Sizzix)
1. Cut standard cardstock to 5 1/2″x8 1/2″ and fold 2 1/8″ from each side to create a gate-fold card.
2. Emboss two 2″x5 1/4″ panels of white cardstock using an embossing folder. Rub chalk on the embossed panels to color. adhere panels to gate-fold flaps.
3. Stamp the Paris collage stamp on the remaining cardstock with clear ink and dab with chalk, then rub over with a paper towel to lock in the color. Trim or die cut the panel as desired.
4. Wrap ribbon around the closed gate-fold card and tie in a bow.
5. Adhere stamped panel to one side of the gate-fold only so it will open.
Lastly tonight I wanted to send out love and good wishes to my friends Audrey and Moya who just got married on Saturday. I was honored to attend their wedding and I wish them all the best! That’s what the card was white and romantic like LOL:) Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!