Hi friends! Today I have a quick and easy favor you can make for your 4th of July party!
See how easy it is to make in today’s video!
- Scrapbook paper
- BBQ Skewers
- Kraft paper
- Red Corrugated Paper
- Blue star tinsel garland
- American Flag ribbon
- Metallic spray floral pick
- Hot glue gun and sticks
- Optional: Decorative edge scissors
1. Wrap box with paper and ribbon fringe edges if desired.
2. Make pin wheel and rosette and attach to skewer.
3. Insert metallic spray, pin wheel and rosette behind paper at the back of the box.
I you want a pin wheel that spins I have a tutorial here, it does take a bit more time but they are really fun:) Thanks to Papermart for sponsoring today’s tutorial. Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!