Hi friends! Do you want a clever way to wrap up a small gift or cash? Here’s a fun packaging idea that serves as a decoration after the gift is unwrapped and best of all it takes no longer than a card to make!
Watch the video to see how!
- Clear oval tin
- Flat back marbles
- Nautical Stamps (Creative vision, CTMH, ArtNeko)
- Watercolor markers (Zig real brush markers)
- Wink of Stella clear glitter pen
- White cardstock
- Foil anchor Die-cut (Amy’s Magic)
- Spray ink (recipe here)
1. Cut cardstock to fit your pail, mine was 4 3/4″ x 8 1/2″, and stamp your design.
2. Roll up the paper and insert into pail, add tulle, marbles and anchor.
3. Place a secret gift in the center of the pail and pop on the lid.
Thanks to Papermart for sponsoring this post, thank you for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!