Hi friends! Sometimes I get a craft supply in and my girls really dig it. That was the case with these plastic tray/frames called Alta-Caps from Craft Chameleon. You can use them to make magnets, jewelry, card and scrapbook embellishments and so much more!
I asked the girls if they would like to join me on today’s video and design some fun projects, see what they made!
- Paper scraps
- Metal leaf and/or glitter, microbeads, sequins, rhinestones, beads, charms and any embellishments you like
- Rub-ons or alphabet stickers
- Top coat for glitter (Acrylic sealer, mod-podge, glossy accents, clear glue etc)
- Alta Caps (the cute plastic frames)
- Dome stickers
- Punches to match caps (optional)
- Adhesive sheets (The seconds are fine and way cheaper!)
- Wire, cord, keyrings
- Small dies for tiny shapes
You could use these accessories with the decorated Alta Caps.
*Note: Don’t use adhesive sheets in punches, it may create a lot of buildup on the punch and make it work poorly, besides, the adhesive sheets cut great with scissors. If you get adhesive on the scissors you can clean it off with goo-gone.
And now for a funny story…
I wore the butterfly necklace out that night to do some errands. I had to stop by a store and return a couple of shirts and the sales girl complimented me on my necklace to which I proudly exclaimed “I made it! It was super quick and easy, would you like it?” I think I came on a bit too strong, she gave me the ‘get this crazy lady out of here look’ handed me my receipt and said “No thank you ma’am” LOL! Some people just are not ready for my crafty enthusiasm I guess.
I want to thank Craft Chameleon for sponsoring this post and my daughters for helping me with this video. Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!