Hi friends! Wow, what a whirlwind week! I have been so busy with the launch of my Craftsy class that I did not get a chance to prepare my live stream project until this morning, here is what we will paint:
Just a heads up, I plan of doing the free live painting classes every Friday at 12:30pm Eastern Time so you can plan on that even if I am late preparing the lesson. I don’t want anyone to miss out on the live chat! If you want to chat live, ask questions and hang out with your crafty friends you can do so on the YouTube watch page. As always you can also watch the live show or the replay in the player below:
This tutorial is sponsored by Jerry’s Artarama!
- Turner Watercolors (or your favorite brand) Yellow Ochre, Permanent Yellow, Burnt Sienna, Ultramarine Blue, Phtalo Blue, sap green
- Colored Pencils (waxed based- I used Prismacolor today)
- Watercolor paper
- Mimik brushes #20 flat, #2 round, #6 round
- Other: cotton swab, paper towel, masking tape, pencils, credit card scraper
- Reference photo by Paul Sherman
I can’t wait to hang out and paint with you on YouTube. Please feel free to share this with all of your artsy friends! The more the merrier! Happy crafting!