Hi friends! I have a quick tip for you tonight on making your jewelry packaging a lot more upscale without a lot of extra cost!
A satin lined jewelry box adds to the perceived value of your work and makes the jewelry extra giftable for buyers. When someone is buying a gift they will think favorably upon packaging that is fancy and can be given as is. Well, I do anyway! See how to line a box with satin using supplies from our sponsor Papermart!
- Satin Fabric *Clearance! 20 yard rolls of 65″wide satin for $26.04-$30.64 depending on quantity ordered, great for costumes, formal wear and home décor!
- Kraft Jewelry Box
- Ivory Tassels
- Strong double sided tape
1. Apply double sided tape to the inside of the box right at the top edge.
2. Cut satin fabric 1/2″ larger than box on all 4 sides.
3. Place satin right side up inside the box, remove the lining from the tape on one side and fold under the fabric and press to the tape so no raw edges show. Do to adjacent sides.
4. Place fluff in box and adhere the fabric to the remaining sides.
5. Place your jewelry in the box, put on the lid and tie on a tassel!
One more thing!!! I will have a live show tomorrow at 12:30pm ET, all the details are here and I will post more about that Friday morning. I just didn’t want anyone to miss out:) Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!