Howdy friends! Today I am going to show you how to impress your friends and wow your family by making homemade tassels. OK, that might be a bit of an overstatement but they are cute and fun!
And they are very easy! You can use any string, floss or yarn you like (smoother fibers work best) and make these in minutes. I think they look nice on bookmarks.
But really, they are showing up everywhere from home décor and fashion so there has never been a better time to learn to make these beauties and I’ll show you how in today’s video:
- Clear cello bags 2 1/2″x8″
- White cardstock
- Stamps (Apple of my Eye-Stampin Up!)
- Ink (Memento)
- Baker’s Twine
- Or use premade tassels (only 20 cents each!)
- Hole punch/eyelet setter (optional)
1.Cut cardstock 2.5″x8″ to fit in sleeve.
2. Stamp on designs and place bookmark in sleeve.
3. Punch hole in bookmark and set eyelet (optional)
4. Use bakers twine to make tassel and insert in bookmark hole.
Thanks to Papermart for sponsoring this post and thanks to you for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!