Hi friends! If you are just starting out in stamping you probably are limited in supplies. If you have a simple set of watercolors you can have a rainbow of color with little investment. The look is fun and artsy but less precise than an inkpad.
Are you ready to give it a try? Grab a stamp and watercolor paints and let’s have some fun!
Today I am using stamps from our sponsor ArtNeko! *Save 10% off your next order of any size or get free shipping on orders over $50 (whichever discount is greater you get!) just by mentioning thefrugalcrafter!
- Watercolor paint (pan style, kids paint is totally fine for this!
- Stamps: Dragonflies and Postcard back
- Hot Press watercolor paper or white cardstock
- Small flat paintbrush
- paper towel, waterbucket
1. Trim paper to 4″x6″ and on stamp postcard back with ink.
2. Lay stamp face up on table and apply paint using a small brush.
3. Spritz with water.
4. Press paper to stamp and rub over the back.
5. Touch up the image with paint if needed.
Tip: Experiment with this technique varying the amount of water you use. Have fun! Remember even bad prints can be fun backgrounds on other cards, waste not want not! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!