Hi friends! The other day I posted some pressed flower projects including a card that I colored with alcohol markers.
May of you asked for the coloring tutorial, so here it is! There are no difficult techniques here so if you are a beginner this one’s for you! Also I did not speed up any of the coloring (I did clip out any repetitive bits) so you can see the techniques in real time. I hope you find it useful!
Products: (Affiliate links used-thank you for your support!)
- Rock a Block and Flower Fairy Stamp (Crafters Companion)
- Copic Markers (e33, e35, yr00, r32, r59, g99)
- ProMarkers (y635, y337, 0555, r346)
- Chameleon Pens (BR2)
- Lawn Fawn Black Licorice ink
- Neenah cardstock
- Distress ink pads (Vintage photo, crushed olive, broken china)
- Color Dusters
I like to blend alcohol markers from dark to light, it is quick and works well on high quality cardstock like Neenah. Remember that Copic coloring takes practice, enjoy the journey! You can find more alcohol marker tutorials here. Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!