Hi friends! I am so excited that I have been asked to be a guest on This Crafty Life LIVE today! The show is hosted by Melody Lane and Maymay Helms (two super fun crafters!) Live on the show I will demonstrate how to make this mixed media card:
The best part is that the show is live so you never know what is going to happen LOL! You can watch the show in the player below live at 12:00 noon Eastern Time but if you want to ask questions in chat make sure to watch it on the YouTube watch page.
Supplies for the project:
- 140# watercolor greeting card and envelope
- Nuance watercolor powders (Lost Coast Designs)
- Stamps: Butterflies (Lost Coast Designs)
- Black archival ink-pad, Wild Honey Distress ink-pad
- Mod-Podge or white glue
- Black acrylic paint
- Seam binding-white (ribbon)
- Die cut or punched flowers (from white cardstock)
- Hot Glue
- Cosmetic sponges (aka make-up wedges)
Hot Deal! Mention TheFrugalCafter in the comments if ordering any stamps or watercolor powders from Lost Coast Designs and save 15%! Discounts will be deducted before they run your credit card or refunded if using PayPal.
Be sure to watch the show to see how I made this! If you can’t make it live the replay will be available after! To enter the giveaway visit This Crafty Live LIVE’s website and enter the secret word you heard in the show, but don’t wait, you only have 24 hours to enter! Thanks for stopping by and till next time happy crafting!