Hi friends! A week ago I shared some origami paper dolls I made with a kit my sister bought me for Christmas. I noticed many similarities when folding them so I though that I could make some with the origami paper I already had and some beautiful Geisha stamps from ArtNeko and it was really quite simple!
I was not crazy about folding the head so using the geisha stamps was perfect for lazy me! Watch the video to see how!
- Origami paper: 6″x6″, 3″x6″ (you can use any size you want, just size up or down the proportions) and a 1″ wide scrap
- White cardstock scrap for stamping
- Washi tape (optional)
- Geisha stamps: This is the one I used, These Kokeshi dolls would be great too, This romantic set would be great for anniversaries or valentines day
- Bookmark sleeves-set of 25
- Tassels Sold in packs of 3 (on sale for $1 a pack now!)
- You might also like the bookmark sleeve, tassel and stamp combo!
I just want to run out and buy more origami paper now! These are so much fun and addicting to make. In addition to making bookmarks you can use them to decorate a card, so pretty!
Visit our sponsor ArtNeko to see all the stamps I used in the video and so much more! *Save 10% off your next order of any size or get free shipping on orders over $50 (whichever discount is greater you get!) just by mentioning thefrugalcrafter! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!