Hi friends! Let’s face it, there is nothing as quick as plopping a gift in a bag and calling it a day (am I right?) There is also noting quite as satisfying as using up our hoard of scrapbook paper. Let’s kill 2 birds with one stone, shall we?
A sweet viewer sent me an extra gift bag punch board (WeR Memory Keepers makes it) last summer and I had not even used it but I figured with Christmas right around the corner I would give it a try. I also had some chalkboard paper (DCWV brand) that I picked up cheap at a craft store so I thought I could make some snazzy bags with my Crafty Croc Liquid Chalk Markers! BTW save 15% on Crafty Croc products with coupon: FRUGAL15 now through December 31st 2015. Oh! Don’t despair if you don’t have the punch board I mentioned, I’ll show you another way to make the bags with stuff you already have:)
Reasons to LOVE these chalk markers:
- They are opaque and vibrant!
- They write on slick surfaces like glass and metal yet can be wiped away with a wet cloth!
- They are awesome on white or colored paper!
- Chalkboards! *But not on DIY painted chalkboards, they might leave a “ghost” behind.
- They are great for rubber stamping, finally a quick drying opaque ink that’s not greasy!
- My kids love them and it keeps them busy for hours:)
- There is a coupon code: FRUGAL15 (15% off!)
- They come in neon colors, brights, earth tones and white, 18 colors in all!
A product has to work pretty hard to earn a spot on my craft table and these do, I have the Crafty Croc Liquid Chalk set of 18 in my marker rack with my other favorites. I think you will enjoy them too. Now, what are you waiting for, get your gifts wrapped already LOL! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!
Sponsored by Crafty Croc