Hi friends! Need a quick gift or party favor? This snowman gift set is fun and easy (and cheap too using supplies from our sponsor Papermart!)
The inspiration came when my kids dropped a full plastic bottle of lotion o the floor and the plastic split. Rather than throw out all of the hydrating goodness I reached for the food safe bottles I used in my DIY Ink Spray video and filled them up. Then I thought that it would be a cute way to package homemade bath product too! Today I will show you how to make an easy bath soak and I will show you how to decorate the bottles too!
4oz black cap bottles (sprayers and pumps available!)
1 oz lip balm pot
black and orange permanent markers
black and orange craft foam
*or you can decant your favorite lotion into these bottles!
Directions for bath salts:
1. Fill bottle halfway full of epsom salts.
2. Add 2-4 drops of essential oils.
3. Shake well, add more salts and shake again.
4. Decorate the bottle!
Easy Lip Balm Recipe for Kids!
ingredients: All Vegetable shorting (like Crisco), powdered drink mix (like Kool-Aid)
1. In a glass cup mix 1/2 cup shorting with 1/2 teaspoon of drink mix and stir. You can microwave the mix for a few seconds to make it easier to mix.
2. Scoop mixture into small pots or tins.
Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!