Hi friends! I am so glad you took a break from the cooking and cleaning and preparing that goes along with Thanksgiving Day in the USA to spend some time with me. I am also thankful for everyone who spends time with me here not matter where you are from:) I had a lovely afternoon crafty shopping with my sister today and now I am relaxing by the fire and looking forward to tomorrows dinner at my parents house with family. Speaking of relaxing, I was so happy yesterday when I had a chance to have fun and create this card:
It was relaxing to make it up on the fly and let the colors go where they may. If you are looking for an artsy way to use your Gelatos or Water-soluble oil pastels give this a try!
- Stamps (Stampin Up!) Lovely as a Tree
- Oh what fun
- Die (SU!) Home and Hearth
- Stampin Up 20-50% off sale list (from Luvin’ Stampin’ blog)
- Prima watersoluble Oil Pastels
- White and Kraft CardstockWatercolor markers (green, brown, black)
- Ink pads (Brown and green)
- Color dusters and homemade blending tool (fun foam, cotton ball, clothes pin)
- Scrap paper
- Embossing folder
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving and til next time happy crafting!