Hi friends! Quick update on Rosie the hen, she is still improving and eating a bit more, she seems to be taking thick oatmeal well and she had some peas and pear today. I think she lost a bit of weight before we brought her in and I wish she would eat and drink more but she seems happy. She is wide awake and looks perky but she just hangs out perched on her box. Very un-chicken like.
On to the project! I want to create a simple, east to make place card to enhance a fall or Thanksgiving dinner table. I used some basic supplies and some natural elements to make this. Watch the video to learn how!
- Evergreen pine sprigs
- Kraft tags
- Bakers Twine
- 8″ Gold Doilies
- Gold Metallic Lamé Ribbon
- Green Organza Ribbon
- Embossing pen & gold embossing powder
- Die cut labels
- Write guests name with an embossing pen or juicy marker on a die cut, sprinkle on embossing powder and melt with a heat tool.
- Attach die cut to tag and embellish with bakers twine, ribbon and buttons.
- Hot glue pine sprig and pine cone to gold doily and place tag between the tines of the pine cone.
That’s it! Easy and elegant and perfect for Thanksgiving. Thanks to Papermart for sponsoring this project, thank you for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!