Hi friends! I will be hosting another live class on YouTube this Friday at 12:30 ET, this time we will paint this in watercolor!
Here is a pattern you can use if you don’t want to draw it:
You can get the reference photo by Anika Makay at Paint my Photo. You will be able to watch the show live, or the replay in the video player below BUT if you want to join the party you can take part in the live chat on the YouTube watch page. You can also ask questions ahead of time if you have some but can’t make it live.
Here is a full supply list:
- 140# watercolor paper (I am using a Strathmore 400 series block, 11″x15″)
- M Graham & Co Paint: Alizarin Crimson, Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Sienna, Hookers Green, Lemon Yellow
- White watercolor/gouache for highlights (optional)
- 1″ & 1/2″ flat brushes, #3, #6, #12 round (or near those sizes, does not have to be exact)
- 2 buckets of water
- transfer paper (for transferring pattern if desired)
- paper towels
- painters tape and a board to tape your paper to (if not working on a block)
Tip! If you plan to paint along live be sure to have your pattern transferred and your workspace set up before the show (12:30pm ET 11/13/15) but don’t worry, you can always watch the replay as many times as you need:) I am so excited to paint with you Friday! Happy crafting!