Hi friends! Today we are going to make this super sparkly glitter stenciled card!
It is super frugal too using supplies from out sponsor Papermart! Watch the video to see how.
1. Cover tag with double-sided tape.
2. Coat stencil with embossing ink or glycerin.
3. Remove liner from tape and place stencil ink side down on the adhesive.
4. Carefully add glitter filling in the stencil holes with the colors you want.
5. Press glitter in to the stencil and shake off the excess then wipe off the excess with a baby wipe.
6. Remove the stencil and cover the rest of the adhesive with clear glitter. Tap off excess and burnish glitter in.
7. Hear with a heat tool (optional) to be sure the glitter is secure.
8. Finish by adding a washi tape border and ribbon/tulle.
Just make sure (and I can’t stress this enough) that you coat your stencil with glycerin or embossing ink before you place it on the adhesive. Think of all the stencils you have and the colors of glitter out there, the possibilities are endless! I think I need to use this technique on a scrapbook page. What project would YOU use it on? Let me know in the comments below and while you are there please share this post with your crafty friends on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!