Hi Friends! Today I have a hairbow that you can make in 10 minutes using supplies from our sponsor Offray.
In today’s Video I will show you how to make this triple-looped bow. It’s easy!
3/8″ Dippy Dot Red/White Grosgrain ribbon
2 1/4″ wide double faced satin ribbon (blue)
1/2″ Maggie 341 Sapphire ribbon (metallic chevron design)
Spring clip barrette
Star shaped rhinestone
Bow making tool or strong clothespins/binder clips clipped to a box
1. Place pegs 4″ apart in a bow making tool.
2. Unravel several feet of each ribbon.
3. Lay the smaller ribbons over the larger one and carefully wrap around the bow maker 3 complete times making sure to keep the smaller ribbons facing out. Do not twist the ribbon.
4. Clip the ribbon and twist the ends together, then wrap one end around the ribbon bunch and ties securely in a double knot.
5. Slide the bow off the bow maker and “fluff” the ribbon loops.
6. Trim the ends and secure with glue then glue the barrette over the knot in the back.
7. Embellish with a rhinestone if desired.
You can make these up by the dozen this 4th of July using the super size ribbon rolls from Offray! Thanks for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!