Hi Friends! Ahhhh, what a great day! My wonderful Niece Sarah invited my kids and dog over for a playdate so I could wrap up the big long term secret project I have been working on for 2 months (stop bugging me, I really can’t tell you what it is yet!) 😀 Then we all got to enjoy the beautiful day with a bike ride to the library, a campfire and other fun outside stuff. Thank you so much Sarah for the hours of stress you saved me this summer, You have no idea how much it helped! While I am in this mood of thanks I wanted to share the coach cards I made for my daughters softball coaches:
Watch this video to see how I made it along with some quick tips that add up to big impact on your card.
- Cardstock: Kraft, white, pink, neon yellow
- Pattern Paper (8.5″x11″ for envies and scraps)
- Baseball Stamps from Local King Rubber Stamps
- Background stamp and mega-mount from Impression Obsession
- Envelope Punch Board (
on sale for $9.99sorry, sold out :()
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pads
- Glue bottle from Tilly’s bridge, I filled it with Mod-Podge
- Use patterns instead of plain paper to make a big impact.
- Make envelopes first and use scraps to decorate your cards.
- Stamp on colored cardstock to save time.
Thanks so much for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!
Filed under: Stamping | Tagged: cardmaking, impression obsession, local king rubber stamp baseball stamps, mega mount stamp block, softball card, sports themed cards, Stamping, thank you card, thank you card for sports coaches |