Hi friends! I can hardly believe that May 1st is next week! I have been preparing for a craft show on the 2nd and I am not quite ready for it (more on that tomorrow) but I always get there in the end. I have a craft fair superpower, the crafty ninja takes over and it all gets done LOL! Tonight though I am going to share a modern twist on the classic May basket:
I used empty clear pails and other supplies from our sponsor Papermart to make this happen. Watch how easy it is!
I hope you enjoyed the craft fail share at the end. You know how I love to keep it real:)
- Clear and metal pail 4″x5″ size
- Crepe paper
- Pipe Cleaners (not Pineapples LOL!)
- Jeweler’s Tissue on a roll in French Vanilla color(Awesome, handy stuff!)
- Vintage print ribbon
- Paper to make a template with
- Hot glue
- Scrap of scrapbook paper cut into a circle
1. Measure the can you are decorating and cut a rectangle that size out of paper.
2. Decorate the template with crepe paper and ribbon.
3. Roll up the template and insert into the pail and press to the edges.
4. Cut a piece of tissue and insert it in the pail and fill with candy.
5. Wrap pipe cleaners around the handle for a splash of color!
Leave this fun treat on a neighbors doorstep on May 1st! I hope you enjoyed this fun project and til next time happy crafting!