Hi Friends! In today’s video I will show you how to make an anti-static embossing pouch so you can create perfect rubber stamped images! After that we will make a card!
Embossing pouch supplies:
- fabric scrap (thin material like cotton or muslin or old t-shirt)
- corn starch or baby powder or Talc/talcum powder
- rubber band
Directions: Cut a 6″ or larger square of fabric. Put 1-2 tablespoons of powder in the center of fabric. Gather up the edges and secure with a rubber band. To use simply pounce and wipe on your cardstock before stamping and heat embossing. You can also use this to de-static other things like glitter trays/funnels. It will also help in to stick to hard to stamp papers better even if you are not embossing.
- Hot press watercolor paper or smooth cardstock
- Watercolor markers (Spectrum Aqua)
- Bicycle Stamp (Rubbernecker)
- Pattern paper from Nantucket stack (DCVW)
- Spray bottle of water
- Kraft cardstock for card base
- Heat tool, embossing ink (aka glycerin)
- Black embossing powder
BTW here is the ATG shim video I told you about. I am still having trouble with video thumbnails not showing up for my email subscribers, I hope the issue is fixed soon and you don’t mind popping over here to see the projects. Thanks so much for stopping by and til next time happy crafting!